Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 95 - Followup Appointment - Four Months Since Treatment (+86)

Had a follow-up appointment today at Charing Cross.   Time flies as it has been four months since my hospital stay.

I had talked to Johnny on the phone some weeks ago to confirm that my blood and urine tests were looking good.  At that point I expressed my concern that I was really not feeling good, fatigued and worse, continued progress of MS symptoms.   At that point Johnny assured me that all the test results look ok and that recovery, and the time to see an impact from the treatment, can range from two to six months.

Same message today.   Next month I have a series of MRIs and a follow-up with the neuro.  Maybe by then I will be feeling better.   Dunno.   In any case we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment