Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 9 - Reflections

Sara brought me and some comfortable trousers to wear and I have them on now.  

When I was diagnosed with MS I decided to live the one life that I had to the fullest. In the years since my diagnosis I met my wife Sara, traveled all over the world, lived on a boat, bought a new boat to live on, bought beautiful place to live with Sara and finally moved to England to another beautiful home.   I have tried to enjoy things to the fullest and have few if any regrets.

Getting back to the trousers. One of the things that I used to do many years ago was to climb rocks.  The trousers reminded me of that and of the time shown in the picture below.  
The challenging climb that I am now looking forward to is to get up a flight of stairs in my house. Things have changed.  Must deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment