Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 23 - Start Day Feeling Ok...... (+15)

Started the day feeling reasonably good.   Not back to before the treatment but reasonably good.  As in was able to move around on one stick trying to get some things done around the house.   Was industrious for a little while then hit a wall.

Fatigue has always brought out my symptoms (as it likely does for anyone with MS) and today is no exception.   I don't expect that will change but post the treatment the threshold is much lower.  No surprise, recuperation is not an overnight thing.

As I have said before, I do need to push myself to excercise in some form of a program.  To this end I am making contact with a physical therapist who knows something about MS and can help push me.   Not looking forward to it but I am doing it.  Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment