Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 17 - Another Day Another Nap! (+8)

I suspect that all diseases are the same in there are good days, less good days, and bad days.   Today fit the description of less good than yesterday though not really bad.

Slept in a real bed last night for the first time since returning home.   My concern was always how stiff I am in the morning and this morning was worse than usual!   Strange observation, and this is something that feeds my insomnia, but I can wake up at 4:00am in the morning having been asleep since 10:30pm and not be that stiff.   If I fall back to sleep and get up at a normal hour, ok say 6:00am, those last two hours seem to be overly contributing to how I feel when I do get up?

This morning I slept until 6:30am and woke up as stiff as a board.   Going down the stairs was a slow and excruciating process.  Like climbing Mount Everest in reverse.  Ok, maybe not that hard but I did not have a Sherpa to help either.

So, anyway, all day have felt a little more fatigued than yesterday.  Did do some light cleaning though. In an earlier post I talked about some electronic gizmo that could track my condition.  It might be easier to just log how long I can be active, as in hobbling around, before I absolutely have to sit down.   Do you know how long it takes to clean up a kitchen in 10-15 minute increments followed by a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment