Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 10 - Bloodtest Done! (+1)

Scaled that rock face.   Got in and out of Sara's car without a forklift.   Used the clinic's wheel chair as my scooter decided to through a hissy fit in the parking lot and not start.  Got a little panicky because I thought I would be late for my appointment.   Sara made me wear a baseball cap because my hair looks like the Exxon Valdez parked on my head as I had not been able to clean up before going for the blood test (TMI).

In any case, I was actually moving better today than yesterday though this is not saying much.  Any little helps. 

Did have a little navigating to do of the NHS process around blood tests.  At my local GP they looked surprised that I would want the results before next Monday!  Luckily I was able to call the pathology lab and they indicated the results would be available this afternoon but only for a doctor to inquire.   Why can't I know my own results?   Note that this would likely be the case in the states as well.

Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment